Expert Live Audio & Video Production. No job too small.
Extremely experienced in Live Broadcasting, Live Streaming, Recording/Shooting for Post, Archiving, Promo Videos, EPK’s, etc.
We’ve recorded/shot/broadcast from most major venues in So. Cal. including: the Greek, the Forum, Microsoft Theater, Universal Amphitheater, Rosebowl, Coliseum, Anaheim Stadium, Del Mar Fairgrounds, Wiltern, Segerstrom’s, Long Beach Arena, Roxy, Whisky, Troubadour, Shrine Auditorium, Santa Monica Civic, House of Blues, Baked Potato, La Ve Lee, etc.
We’ve worked on major awards shows including: Olympic Opening/Closing Ceremonies, Superbowl Halftime Show, American Music Awards, People’s Choice Awards, Golden Globes, Oscar Panels, etc.
We’ve recorded/broadcast concerts including the Police, Go Go’s, Iron Maiden, Michael Jackson, the Crusaders, Earth Wind & Fire, Ronnie James Dio, Alice Cooper, Tina Turner, Don Henley, etc.
We know what we’re doing at the very highest level.
- Live digital multi-track audio recording/mixing.
- Up to 64 tracks.
- Digital consoles.
- Full transformer-isolated splitters.
- Dynamic, Condenser, Ribbon mics.
- Stands, cables, snakes, etc.
- 4G streaming
- Mobil audio/video production trailer
- Live HD multi-cam broadcasting/streaming.
- 4 Canon G30 HD cameras w/cards and zoom controllers. (others available for rent)
- 3 fluid-head tripods w/wheels.
- 1 Jib with pan/tilt head and monitor.
- 1 powered slider.
- TriCaster switcher
- LiveText graphics workstation
- Full production RTS com system w/David Clark headsets, biscuits, etc.
- 4-channel IFB system
- Multi-view monitors
- 1,000’s of feet of coax
- Mobil audio/video production trailer.
- 4G streaming