We have a lot of audio and video equipment available to capture and broadcast your project.
- Mackie 54-input 8-bus mixer
- Mackie 1604 mixer
- Behringer DDX1632 digital mixer w/effects
- Behringer mic preamps
- Mackie SDR digital 24track multi-track recorders (4)
- 32-channel transformer-isolated mic splitter
- Mics include SM57s, SM58s, Oktava 012s, Oktava 319s, Oktava ML52 ribbons, MXL 990s, AKG 214s, Beta 52, Countryman DI, Passive DIs, and many more.
- Lexicon and Alesis digital reverbs and various compressors/limiters.
- Mic stands, mic cables, snakes, audio adapters, etc.
- Tannoy monitors.
- NewTek TriCaster TCXD300 HD Live-Production switcher. This switcher can handle inputs inluding SDI, Component, Composite. It has multi-monitors, external multi-mode monitor output, and features a full compliment of transitions, video playback, graphics, Virtual Sets, Green-screen, Downstream Keyer, Virtual Inputs, Flash Media Encoder, and much more.
- NewTek LC11 control surface, Time-Warp slo-mo/instant-replay, LiveText workstation for full graphics control of titles, lower thirds, etc.
- Bogen Manfrotto tripods (3)
- Panasonic TM900 cameras (2). We typically work with Canon XH-A1, or Sony EX1 and EX3, or equivalent. Cameras vary depending on price, configuration, lenses, etc.
- RTS PL System with headsets, beltbacks, biscuits, 4-channel IFB/Studio-talkback, and more.
- Studio talkback
- Powered speakers
- Small PA system
- Par 64 cans: (25) 500 watts/1000 watts
- Par 56 cans: (5) 350 watts
- 4′ long Videssence flourescent soft fill lights (3)
- 18″ long Videssence flourescent soft fill lights (3)
- C-stands (3)
- Small backlights (12)
- Basic DMX dimmer pack